1. Make payment of fees in the designated bank account through Net Banking/Mobile Banking/NEFT/RTGS and take a print out of the Transaction acknowledgement.
2. Fill up the admission form online and take a print out of the same before submission.
3. Get all the documents as mentioned below plus the print outs of filled up admission form and bank transaction document ready, before scanning. Candidate must sign on the bonds, admission form, hand written declaration and bank transaction acknowledgement documents before scanning
4. Scan all the required documents as a single pdf file and rename the file by first name of the candidate.
5. Once all the documents are scanned as a single pdf file, send a confirmatory mail addressed to The Principal, N R S Medical College, 138 A J C Bose Road, Kolkata – 700014, attaching the pdf file to the following dedicated mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required to be furnished (Both online and physical) –
For Open/Non-service Candidates:
1. NEET SS Admit Card
2. NEET SS Rank Letter
3. NEET SS Allotment Letter
4. Any two Id card of Candidate (EPIC/ Aadhar / Passport)
5. Age Proof ( Birth Certificate/ Class 10 Admit Card/ Class 10TH Certificate)
6. Any two Id card of candidate or either of parents (EPIC/ Aadhar / Passport for candidate who done MBBS outside West Bengal)
7. Relevant Domicile Certificate (for candidate who have done MBBS outside West Bengal)
8. MBBS Degree Certificate
9. MD/MS Degree Certificate
10. Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
11. Appropriate Caste certificate/ EWS Certificate (as applicable)
12. Appropriate Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC/ OBC-A/ OBC-B (as applicable)
13. PWD Certificate from IPGMER, Kolkata (As applicable)
14. Proof of Indemnity Bond & Discontinuation Bond prepared locally on non judicial stamp paper of not less than Rs. 10 (For format of bond click here)
15. Acknowledgement Receipt generated from http://www.wbmcc.nic.in
16. Proof of payment of counseling fee in http://www.wbmcc.nic.in
17. Self Declaration / Undertaking as per Medical Counseling Committee GOI notice 12021/44/2019/15-MEC dated 09.04.2020 published in http://www.mcc.nic.in